Adsense

I was Alone 💔 Part - 3




So viewers here's the Part 3 of the poem by my anonymous friend...
On the great response from your side..he continued writing and now it's the 3rd part below
Have a look 😍



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't be pity on me because i am in pain..
yes! i am saying this because i am insane.
you have done all what you can do...
and now,the reason to change my behavior is you.
i don't know the reason why your love is fade....
only what you can now do is
JUST BE AFRAID
be afraid ,i m not good as before
now i don't trust anyone ,anymore......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So how much you liked the poem...
Let me know in the comment section 😃
4th Part releasing soon 😉

Thank you !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I was Alone 💔 Part - 1

IPL - Indian Premier League

Top 10 Powerful People in the world 2018