Adsense

From Soldier's Heart - 2


|| From Soldier's Heart || As my new edition of this poems by Soldiers is being loved by you so continued it by making it and collecting material from everywhere....



This poem is written by my friend who is also a Proud Army BRAT and soon will join the Indian Army.
We met in Akhnoor, J&K where he was living beside my quarter and was persuing for B.Sc. So our friendship started from there and now he is living in Delhi studying further and preparing for CDSE.

So, this poem is by him
Have a look !



My heart is in the land,
I fight for life and freedom,
As i walk upon the sand,
I do not walk unworthy,
I will not stand alone,

The angle travel with me,
I fight for land and home,
I Am A Soldier
A day and a friend,
A comrade and a brother,
A warrior to the end,
I do not walk unknowingly,
The risk upon the way,
For god travels with me,
Each and every day.........

                                     - Rahul Kumar



              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I was Alone 💔 Part - 1

Top 10 Powerful People in the world 2018

IPL - Indian Premier League