Adsense

I was Alone 💔 Part - 2

So viewers....on a great response from you my friend decided to write some more.
And now he has written this poem for you.
Here it is ,



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when we first met she was so cute n funny,
soon i become her handsome bunny.
i feel that was her infatuation
and that was a serious situation.
many times i know ,i have misunderstanding
but that soon become our relationship ending.........
i know ,i m not good at rhyme..
i am just writing to pass my time,
the time in which i feel lonely,
coz for me she was one and only.
now u just tell me what to do...
coz sky is worst dark after clean blue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So viewers how you like the Part 2 of the poem
Soon will be releasing Part 3 for you....
If loved the poem let me know in comment section 😃




Comments

  1. Awwwssssoooooo hai bhai....😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhai😘😘😘...💖thank you ...for the appreciation

      Delete
  2. Exotic.....awesome😍😍
    Go Ahead...
    I am So excited For 3 rd part.....😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you brother 😘😘😘...yes 3rd releasing soon for you all 😅....thnx for the appreciation

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I was Alone 💔 Part - 1

IPL - Indian Premier League

Top 10 Powerful People in the world 2018